Skocz do zawartości

Dokad zmierza nasza cywilizacja?

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Zachecam do posluchania najnowszej produkcji Sandmana - chlopak rozjebal system i naprawde doskonale opisuje to co sie dzieje z nasza cywilizacja... Polecam nawet przesluchanie dwa razy by dobrze zrozumiec. Panowie - nie ma juz chyba nadziei - jestesmy zgubieni.

http://youtu.be/NOjDxJpETos?list=UUeCV-XNeZIoHiCGfNYCLh9Q

Mylisz sie - te 'chlopy' bezjajeczne z mediow wypelniaja agende kobiet. 

Ponizej bardzo dobry komentarz spod video Sandmana:

FEMALE ENTITLEMENT

What makes any woman think I care what she wants or thinks? Why would I?

Women just naturally assume men will always, and I mean always, serve them in some way when called upon. No matter what the situation if a woman asks a man to do something for her, even if he is a stranger, she expects him to respond in some way. Women feel they have the right to call upon any man’s help at any time and anywhere. And even if a man were to refuse her request, she also feels she has the right to enlist the help of other men to direct proxy violence at the man who refused to help her if that is her wish.

All women have a very deep sense of 'entitlement' from the men in our society. Women 'expect' men to care what women want and think, regardless of who the woman is. Women expect men to care about women's feelings and women's needs in society. Women can't even mentally visualize a world where men would just ignore their entitlement. The thought is beyond them. All their lives women have been surrounded by men who catered to their needs, their feelings. They have never known any other world.

When a man tries to explain MGTOW to a woman, she usually just gives him a blank stare like a deer looking into a cars headlights on a road late at night. She has that blank stare in her eyes that says, ‘no thoughts registering here.’ MGTOW just does not register in her brain. Why, you ask? 

Because . . . for the first time in her life . . .
MGTOW DENIES HER ENTITLEMENT!

This is why when a woman finally does understand MGTOW she goes into a rage and froths at the mouth. It's not because MGTOW men refuse to get married, it's because to be MGTOW is to deny her of her entitlement. A man who is MGTOW, is a man who has walked out the door and left her alone to fend for herself in this world. A man who is MGTOW is a man who has left the sex bargaining table. When a MGTOW man takes away a woman’s entitlement, he strips her of all her power. A woman without entitlement is a woman without male agency, which is to say she has no power at all in her life.

MRM groups such as the AVFM do still recognize female entitlement which is one reason women will tolerate them and join them. The AVFM hires women to work for them. The AVFM allows women to speak for them. You can see it in the way the men in AVFM modify their male behavior when a woman enters their forum or a conversation. The female entitlement is always present. 

This is the one BIG difference between the MRM community and the MGTOW community. It’s just not that we refuse to get married nor recognize any man as being MGTOW who is married or in a common law marriage. The MGTOW community refuses to recognize female ‘entitlement,’ whereas the MRM community still concedes to women by recognizing the female right to demand the attention or help of any man for any reason. You will find, if you think about it, that this is a major ‘difference’ between the to communities, even a greater difference than whether a man is married or not. 

But I digress. Getting back to explaining MGTOW to women. Women, when they finally understand MGTOW ideas, direct a hatred towards us that rises to a whole new level. I truly believe that women would put all MGTOW men in prison or kill them if it were in their power. Their hatred of MGTOW goes that deep because of one reason, ‘we deny women’s entitlement.’

Think about it. We don’t just refuse to get married. We don’t just urge men to walk away from the table. We also strip women of their power by denying their entitlement. We don’t care about their rape culture. We don’t’ care about their problems. We don’t care about their ideas. We don’t care what they ‘think’ about on any particular subject. We don’t care about their feelings. When a woman forces herself into MGTOW community space we don’t recognize her as being a female with entitlement. A woman without entitlement is a non-person. She is not woman, she is just female. By denying their entitlement, women are no longer connected to us. We MGTOW have broken this link of entitlement between women and men. 

And this is the reason women hate our MGTOW movement so much when they finally understand it. We have cut their entitlement to us. We just don’t give a fuck what they want or think. We have taken away their power by simply not recognizing their entitlement, nor caring anymore.

GhostintheMachine
  • Like 1

I drugi komentarz:

I have tried to explain women about MGTOW.  This is the response I get from them.

1. Dont Give up on Women/Love Not all women are like that
2. You are Afraid of commitment
3. Who Hurt You
4. Man Up and you'll find someone
5. You seem like a nice guy and great catch
6. Don't You want kids?

My Responses to them
1. Not give up, just I rather put my energy, time and money in other venues that give ME the highest returns.  Women are a waste of time and a blackhole and never gotten return on my effort, time and money.  Love is conditional and not unconditional.  We all put conditions on the person we date.  For women its if he hits me I am gone.  For a man if his woman cheated on him and he leaves.  Or if the man lost his job and wife leaves.  Besides her being a prostitute she loved him while he was employed and provided (gave) his money to her.  Even though she ignore the For richer and poorer clause in the marriage contract.
2. I have paid off cars, credit cards, cell phone 2 year contracts, 2 year satelite contracts, xbox live for 1 year, 5 years of WoW and high credit score which shows I am not afraid of commitment.  With women filing 70% of the divorces what does that tell you about women and commitment.  Women ignore the clause "For Richer or Poorer, For better or worse TIL DEATH DO YOU PART!" But its us guys with commitment issues.
3. Women. 
4. Why don't the little ladies "Woman Up" I am not your servant, cook, cleaner, maintenance guy, mechanic, animal control, pc tech, and security guy.  Why dont you little ladies Woman Up and be my equal instead of a parasite cause your "independent" and dont need a man to take care of you right? 
5. Women don't want nice guys until they are knocked up by your bad choice in Men.  By then I will date your younger sister or daughter once they turn 18.
6. Not without my consent.  Don't want to be duped into having them.  If I want kids I will hire a surrogate and have a child that way.  Then I will never have to pay a woman child support, or go through family court for anything.  I side stepped you and the child adoption agency.  Since Single men can't adopt children. 

Most women by this point in my expirience have to have the last word.  Then they throw in the "Aren't you afraid to be alone", "Arent you afraid of dieing alone and lonely"  I say I am never lonely. I have friends, family and co-workers.  Never lonely.  Alone is not a bad thing everyone runs as a lone wolf or runs with a pack at times.  Women brain at this point is like when your computer get the blue screen of death or colored spin wheel and needs a hard reboot.  That that I get from them.  Then after all that once they are rebooted they will still tell you "Don't give up" as they run away laughing.  I just laugh and think its a good think I am not attached to that train wreck.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.